plotting in Wildfire

Hey all, I am having a problem plotting in Wildfire (build code 2003170). When I try to plot a D-size to the DesignJet 650c, the paper feeds for approx. 6", then begins plotting. This cuts off ~6" on the other side. I spoke with the good folks at PTC, and after going through the basic questions, they could not help, and said that this was a legacy driver. This problem did not occur until the Wildfire switch, and it is starting to frustrate me. I know that the plot does not neet to be rotated, and I have already tried modifing the plot_translate, using the MS Print Manager, the default 650c driver, and the .pcf file that I created and used successfully with Pro/E 2001. When re-setting the plot_translate, the plotter still feeds to the same spot on the sheet, but starts plotting the drawing at the specified translate distance. I am using a HP DesignJet with 24" wide rolls of paper.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Carey snipped-for-privacy@coloradotime.com

Reply to
Carey Ryerson