Plotting A1 to a pdf

I have AutoCAD and Adobe Acrobat. Occasionally I need to plot to a
pdf and I've got it to work but only to A3 size. How do I get AutoCAD
to plot an A1 pdf?
Thanks,
Dene
Reply to
Deno
autocad 2006. When I try to add an element in refedit mode, thtough the add, I receive the message 1 was filtered out, 0 objects selected. I have no filters enabled. Has anybody any idea?
Reply to
Philippos Nikolakopoulos
Here's what I do ......
I have Acrobat 7 Pro and AutoCAD 2007 installed
In AutoCAD, choose File > Plot
Printer/plotter > Choose Adobe PDF
Paper size > Choose A1
What to plot > Choose Extents (or whatever you want to plot)
Center the plot > Tick
Plot scale > Fit to paper
Plot style table > monochrome (or whatever you want)
Works fine for me and at the Paper size option, all the paper sizes are listed there.
HTH
Reply to
Becks
pdf Factory Pro - does the trick every time.
Reply to
Ranger
We use CutePDF. Fast, easy, free.
Dr Fléau