Dwg to Pdf

Does anyone know how I can batch plot to create pdf files I have distiller for Acrobat but can only do one at a time. I need to do about 200 files and
probably will never have to do it again I hope.

The batch plot utility that comes with AutoCAD should work just fine. In cases where I have to print a set to a printer the drawings are not configured for I simply set one sheet up and tell the utility to use that sheet to get the setup for the rest of the plot set. I find it much easier when consistent page setups in paperspace are used though.
-Tim