Converting to PDF

I work for a large company and I'm doing some research on converting our AutoCad drawings to PDF. We will need to convert 600+ drawings on
a weekly basis. I've been testing AcroPlot and this seems to do exactly what we need it to do, but I don't know much about the program beyond this.
Is there a standard program that is generally used? Any other programs that will do the same things but better? I want to recommend the product that will be best for us in the long run.
Thanks for any information.
Melissa
Add pictures here
βœ–
The "standard" application for this is Adobe Acrobat (full version, not the free Reader). Acrobat is a full-fledged creator, editor, and manager for PDF files, and tends to be favored in "professional" shops.
However, there are a number of low-cost and free alternatives for those who wish to simply create PDF files and don't need all the other bells and whistles. Use whatever serves *your* needs. ___

Add pictures here
βœ–

who
Is there any totally free PDF-making-program, without any waterstamps or anything else? Tomas
Add pictures here
βœ–
Search for PDF995, thats free! Or try Plot2PDF http://www.utilities4cad.com/fplot2pdf.htm

Add pictures here
βœ–
Ok, PDF995 is free, but there΄s some popup-window. Plot2PDF is only a 30 days demo? Tomas

those
Add pictures here
βœ–
So spend ten bucks to register it. Sheesh. ___

Add pictures here
βœ–
I guess I could, but I live in Sweden and have no credit card... sorry! Tomas

Add pictures here
βœ–
There used to be one called ottopdf. It's probably still out there somewhere.

Add pictures here
βœ–
I use PDF995, so it tries to connect to a web site. Just cancel it...............................

and
or
Add pictures here
βœ–
600+/weekly? No brainer, Acrobat Standard or Pro. End of search..
--
<-<RonB>->
==========================

Add pictures here
βœ–
Use the Distiller or PDFWriter printer devices. Set up the one you prefer as a system printer in AutoCAD; then you can 'print' to PDF directly from the Print/Plot dialog, or using any Batch Plot utility. ___

Add pictures here
βœ–

How about PDF-XChange 3.0?
http://download.com.com/3000-6675-10061794.html