dwg libraries

Hello to everyone, I'm new to this NG. I'm seeking a dwg file: I need drawings of a window (a real one, not a Bill Gate's!), very detailed. Where can I find in the net?
Thank You.
For your information, you can write right in the message window and there is no need to attach a text file for everybody to open and read.
Windows can be created with a variety of programs including a simple one that is on my website. For plan view windows look for CWIN and LWIN, and there is a new one calle MWIN. They are center justified windows which require a centerline perpendicular to the two lines representing your wall, a left justified window, and a window placed on the midpoint of a wall line. The last one isn't illustrated in the web site yet. Check them out under AutoLISP and MORE. They are not free and I can modify them to suit your layering needs.
There is an online window design program by Milgard at http://www.milgard.com/architect.html . You can click on ELEVATION VIEW and you will be taken to a site that will help you design the window you want and save it to DXF format.
Marvin Windows also has some CAD drawings available at http://architect.marvin.com/products/windows.cfm . Here you can select a product type and you will be sent to a site where you can choose either DXF or DWG output.
Keep in touch
-- Bill DeShawn snipped-for-privacy@nospamsterling.net http://my.sterling.net~bdeshawn

Bill

Thanks a lot.