Cutting mold from DWG part drawing?

Hello all, I have a basic question that I am sure involves more then a simple answer but I have original DWG part drawings of parts from a manufacturer ans was
wondering what is involved in taking that DWG file and making it cut a mold? These are simple 2 piece molds not injection. I really have a need to learn this but just can't find any info on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks. Jim