Extracting a single page from a DWG or DWF file w/o AutoCAD

Hello,

I was wondering if there was any software or utilities available that can do a very low level edit to a DWG or DWF file that are free or inexpensive. I simply need to extract a single page from the file, or just delete the unnecessary pages and re-save. My company is looking into buying some estimating software that can import DWG files, but out of the two choices, one is very slow if there are more than 3 pages, and the other does not support multiple page documents. I do not have a great deal of knowledge of these filetypes. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

-Pat

Reply to
patbowman