Extracting a single page from a DWG or DWF file w/o AutoCAD

Hello,
I was wondering if there was any software or utilities available that
can do a very low level edit to a DWG or DWF file that are free or
inexpensive. I simply need to extract a single page from the file, or
just delete the unnecessary pages and re-save. My company is looking
into buying some estimating software that can import DWG files, but out
of the two choices, one is very slow if there are more than 3 pages,
and the other does not support multiple page documents. I do not have
a great deal of knowledge of these filetypes. Does anyone have any
suggestions? Thanks!
-Pat
Reply to
patbowman