Cut'n'Paste?

I'm working on a set of drawings (AutoCad 2002) and I need to break down
the 'General Arrangement' into details. I want to copy, cut and paste
into different drawings but I can't get it to paste.
Any suggestions?
Reply to
BrianNZ
Well, it's only happening on some drawings, but Iv'e got around it by xref'ing the entire dwg into the detail drawings and exploding.......still a hassle.......
Reply to
BrianNZ