Thoughts on converting Solidworks Drawing files to DGN (microstation)

We have a client that would like our customer approval drawings submitted in a DGN format. Anyone have any experience with this? As
far as I can tell, microstation will read DWG formats. There are also programs that will convert DWG to DGN format. Is this the only way? Is there a better way? Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.
I used to correspond with people who used Microstation, and we sent AC's dxf files back and forth. I haven't done any in depth comparison lately, as I don't do too many 2D drawings, and when I do they ALL go out as pdfs.
When I do have to do a dimensioned "clean" presentable 2D drawing, for product manuals, advertising, etc., I have routinely moved linework out of SolidWorks via dxf (or DWG) and then into my 2D program of choice (PowerCADD on the Mac; no rocks please).
Bo
G'Day Double Ace, Yep I use both Solidworks and Microstation. Microstaion will open a DWG or DXF file format, and will be able to save as a DGN.
Yes dgn is Microstation. It converts and saves to dwg fairly cleanly. If you want to maintain colors, layers, etc. you'll have to map the ACAD layers to Microstation levels. There maybe other issues with Xrefs and borders, depends on versions.
Good luck
Tony

I seem to recall finding a DXF to DGN convertor with google once... I think it was a couple of (Au)$k, and the project was only worth a few hundred, so we didn't bother.
I wouldn't mind knowing if anyone has a direct SW<->DGN translator though!