Saving in 02 form - back compatibility automatically

Whilst we are in the process of upgrading our Acad 02 licences to 04 licences, we only have one computer actually running 04. The poor guy who works on this not only has to convert all the client drawings that come in to 04 then re-save them for us to work on in 02, he also has to save his own drawings in 02 form so we can read them if necessary. We cant help the client drawings until we're upgraded but is there a way to set his machine up so his 04 automatically saves in 02 format? (Would prefer if this was undo-able for when we are all on 04 and it is no longer required)

Thanks Lee

Reply to
Lee Davison

Go to the "options" then 'open and save' and change setting to 'save as

2000". Everyone using 2002 will be able to read the files. When all are using 2004, change it back.

Thanks Lee

Reply to
tib