Its my night for questions.....

Is there a guide online detailing (for a newb) how to add and remove commands from the right click menu?
Also is there a guide showing how to add and remove custom drop down menus
on the main cad screen (on the light grey, next to HELP, not drop down commands)
Thanks Lee
F1

Lee Davison wrote:

What version of what program?
For more than one reason, this doesn't sound like a job for a "newb".
--
MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

necessity to repair the software you have destroyed is a good way to learn. most of what I have learned about computers was due to similar experiences :o)
Did the OP say that was his situation? I took it that the "newb" wanted to dive into customization. My concern was that he might be ill-informed to make choices about how he might come to use the program in future, not to mention what he might be able to do to a functional menu file.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca