How to add a note

How do you make a note stay in the drawing?

I don't have a problem creating the note with the arrow and changing the font.

But it don't stay. I right and left clicked in the graphic area and in the font box, but it doesn't stay.

Thank you for your help

Reply to
coldhot

I think what you're trying to do is to get a note to stay with a particular VIEW. In that case, before you create the note, select inside the view border, and make sure the border highlights. OR you can right click in the view and choose "Lock View Focus". From thereon anything you place anywhere will move with the view . . . that is until you "Unlock View Focus" or "Lock Sheet Focus" or "Lock View Focus" on a different view.

Reply to
Sporkman