Best book for detailing

What is the best book for learning advanced detailing?
Thanks

This is the only commercially available book on detail drawings with Pro/e that I know of. It's a little pricey, but it's at least as good as the PTC authored detailing course. Check it out:
http://www.cadquest.com/books/pdf/draw-w-TOC.pdf
On the other hand, if you can get to a community college with an educational license, you may be able to take the PTC course on Pro/DETAIL and even have an istructor to help you.
David Janes
: What is the best book for learning advanced detailing? : : Thanks : :
I'd suggest you get your hands on ASME Y14.5M, and ASME Y14.3 so you'll know what your drawings should look like when you're done.