Video cards

Hello,

We are shopping for an affordable laptop to run Pro/e on it. We found the Toshiba model P10 and P20 in our price range, anybody uses those machines or any other suggestions are welcome?

Also, the graphic card is a Nvidia GeForce FX 5700, it not supported by PTC, but that does not mean it won't work. Anybody using that card?

Thank you for all your help

Robert Trepanier Sr. Mech. Designer NRC

Reply to
Robert Trepanier