Video cards

Hello,
We are shopping for an affordable laptop to run Pro/e on it. We found
the Toshiba model P10 and P20 in our price range, anybody uses those
machines or any other suggestions are welcome?
Also, the graphic card is a Nvidia GeForce FX 5700, it not supported by PTC,
but that does not mean it won't work. Anybody using that card?
Thank you for all your help
Robert Trepanier
Sr. Mech. Designer
NRC
Reply to
Robert Trepanier
: Hello, : : We are shopping for an affordable laptop to run Pro/e on it. We found : the Toshiba model P10 and P20 in our price range, anybody uses those : machines or any other suggestions are welcome? : : Also, the graphic card is a Nvidia GeForce FX 5700, it not supported by PTC, : but that does not mean it won't work. Anybody using that card? : If this card/driver can be soft quadroed, you might have a shot at a great Pro/e machine.
David Janes
: Thank you for all your help : : Robert Trepanier : Sr. Mech. Designer : NRC : :
Reply to
David Janes

Site Timeline