video cards

radeon
what's the difference? I am using a NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X, and it suits me fine. radeon has been around forever, but I have no idea
how to compare OR EVEN WHAT TO CALL THE KIND OF CARD I AM USING.
I google, but this seems to be so elementary a thing, too NEWBIE I think.
somebody make me look the part of the fool and lend me an opinion. thanks.
roy wrote:

So stick with it.
radeon has been around forever, but I have no idea

Didn't you just tell us above?

Think you have already done that yourself. NVIDIA GeForce cars are generally accepted as "better" cards for CAD work if that is what you are asking.
and lend me an opinion.