The Enthusiast's Guide to Pulsejet Engines

Does anyone have the "pulsejets for rc planes" -part of the book "The
Enthusiast's Guide to Pulsejet Engines" bij Bruce Simpson ?
Reply to
lut
I don't know about this, but I know I used to have the plans for a pulse jet. I'll try to find them and post here again if/when I do - if that's any use.
Malcolm
Reply to
Malcolm Fisher
Go to