The Enthusiast's Guide to Pulsejet Engines

Does anyone have the "pulsejets for rc planes" -part of the book "The Enthusiast's Guide to Pulsejet Engines" bij Bruce Simpson ?

Reply to
lut

I don't know about this, but I know I used to have the plans for a pulse jet. I'll try to find them and post here again if/when I do - if that's any use.

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm Fisher

Go to