Electricans guide to good electrical practice

Hi i have been looking for this book "Electricans guide to good electrical practice" to help with my City & Guilds coursework.

I have tried Whsmith and Amazon does anyone know where i can get it or any good sites for City & Guilds coursework.

TIA

Carl

Reply to
GarvieS

if all else fails, you can make a favorite search at e-bay and have then e-mail you if anyone auctions it.

i got an old 25 year old album after 2-3 months of waiting this way

might work

Reply to
Dave P.

I think the American Electrician's Handbook is excellent. Do you have it?

Reply to
Gerald Newton