Good modelling websites

After reading various posts on this NG, I have been able to access the Hyperscale site.

Are there any other quality sites out there? Looking for sites with good kit reviews (WW2 Aviation is my preference), and photo galleries with quality images (a la Hyperscale).

TIA

Don Watters

Reply to
Don Watters

Try these links :

Should keep you occupied for a while

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

galleries

For Scott Van Aken's Modeling Madness website I'd use:

another favorite in addition to those Kevin listes is:

Don McIntyre

Hello Don,

For something different why not try:-

Best Wishes

~~~jraah~~~

Reply to
jraah

Or if you just feel like surfing...

Curt

Reply to
Curt

Thanks for the tips...

Don Watters

Reply to
Don Watters

Thanks for the info

Don Watters

Reply to
Don Watters

Thanks for the info

Don Watters

Reply to
Don Watters

Forgive the shameless plug, but also try Cybermodeler Online

Michael Benolkin