Tutorials online?

Hello, I've returned to the model kit world, after being to grown up for 8 years ;). I've never really dealt with more than simple oob paintschemes, and am looking for some newbie guides, tutorials and so on online, or even a web based forum. For some reason I have been unable to find anything with google, or by looking through the (albeit sparse) collection of posts from this group, available at my newshost.

So is there a model kit website, where "everybody knows your name" or is it a collection of small private sites? When I first stared making kits, books where all you had, but I would be surpriced if the web hasen't caught on like it as with eveything else.

I'm looking forward to reading about peoples techniques here, but would like a primer to get me started.

tia

/Ronnie

Reply to
Ronnie Pedersen

To do a shameless plug for my own website, follow the link in my signature ;-)

Here's a direct link to the tutorials section. Good luck on your return to modeling.

Cheers

Reply to
Peter

"Ronnie Pedersen" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Hi Ron, look at Aircraft Resource Center, Modeling Madness & Hyper Scale.You will find what you asked.Han

Reply to
hannes

Thanks Peter,

cheers Ronnie

Reply to
Ronnie Pedersen

Thanks mate, I'm on it :)

/Ronnie

Reply to
Ronnie Pedersen

You could do worse than this group's FAQ:

Al Superczynski

Along with the other sites listed by other posters, check Tony M's site for just about anything related to this hobby. Over 3000 links!

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

(albeit

newshost.

Ronnie,

Checkout Armorama at

All kinds of info there. And don't be shy about asking questions. You'll meet the friendliest bunch around. HTH

Ron

Reply to
pipesmoker