Guide to the National Electrical Code 2005 Edition by Dr. Thomas Harman

I am making this post for those of you that want to learn the NEC. In my opinion this is the best book out there and has been since 1975.

I found the 2005 NEC version of this book at Barnes and Noble bookstore in soft cover for $50. I have bought every edition of this book since

1976 starting with the 1975 NEC. It is the book that I studied to get my electrical administrator's license in 1985. I strongly recommend this book for anyone wanting to learn practical electrical design using the NEC. It covers branch circuits, feeders, services, dwelling occupancies, commercial buildings, and industrial locations. It contains numerous test questions and full answers including four master electrician exams. The first half of the book is on electrical design and the second half is on installation rules. The book is good for a two semester course on the NEC.
Reply to
electrician