Parallax Microcontroller Guide

I am running through the Parallax "What's a Microcontroller?" Guide as a precursor to working with the Boe Bot system.
I have all of the parts from the text (using the Boe Bot board in lieu of the "homework" board) except for a 10k digitally controlled potentiometer (AD5220).
Does anyone know a UK source for this IC ... I have tried Maplin, Ebay etc plus a Google session but with no luck unless I want to buy in bulk.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

the uk digikey site has it in. http://dkc1.digikey.com/uk/digihome.html
RS components list it but its out of stock.
you cam buy single items from them.
Hope that helps.
Lee.