Parallax Microcontroller Guide

I am running through the Parallax "What's a Microcontroller?" Guide as a precursor to working with the Boe Bot system.

I have all of the parts from the text (using the Boe Bot board in lieu of the "homework" board) except for a 10k digitally controlled potentiometer (AD5220).

Does anyone know a UK source for this IC ... I have tried Maplin, Ebay etc plus a Google session but with no luck unless I want to buy in bulk.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
Andrew

the uk digikey site has it in.

RS components list it but its out of stock.

you cam buy single items from them.

Hope that helps.

Lee.

Reply to