Old Lego

Hi can anyone help me? I've just cleared out my cupboards and come across all my old lego..i have loads of 'technics', and other stuff..i've also come across a lego train set (D182), whats it worth and where can i sell it.

are there any sites for valuations.

Also its got me wondering is it a good thing to collect?

all help appreciated.

Josephine Williams

Reply to
Josephine Williams

has a variety of parts and sets listed. Use the 'catalogue' function to find high-average-low values on any particular part or set.

Looking at 'closed' items on Ebay is another way to estimate value. You will need an Ebay account to access this feature.

has a catalogue that shows the original retail pricing for sets.

Like they say on Antiques Roadshow: If you like it, collect it. (or something like that (g).

P.S., "it has" should be shortened to "it's", not "its". And the "got" is redundant: "Also it has me wondering, is it a good thing to collect?" Optionally, a comma could follow the "Also".

Reply to
Kay Archer

take good pics and ebay it it will get a good price as long as there is no megablock infection in the lot

Reply to
2000man