can anyone help

Hi all i am trying to find a lister R type that once belonged to my uncle. It was featured in the january 1990 SE mag photographed at the great dorset steam fair. It was sold by him sometime in the 1990s to fund other projects. I am led to beleve it was bought by someone called Eamon Bull from the oxford area. Does anyone on here know Eamon or have his address or telephone number, as I would very much like to find this lister, as my uncle is no longer with us and this was the engine that gave me the stationary engine bug. Thanks

Gary

Reply to
gary millward

Doesn't look like it, Gary, people respond pretty quickly on this NG if they have something to say. Silence means we don't know nuffink :o((

You might try a letter to Gordon Wright at SEM, there's only about 200 of us here, but SEM reaches 8,000 plus, I understand.

regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

If Gary sends me his full name, address and telno off-group I will forward it to Eamon. It is then his choice whether to contact Gary. ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven