How others see us?

He writes a very good article, maybe we should get him to send that to SEM? :-))

Reply to
Prepair Ltd

Notice that by the end of the article, after all his winging, they still wanted to take one home with them. They fall for it every time !!!! Perhaps another closet engine enthusiast who may have seen the light???

Reply to
Martin Hirst

I thought it was quite amusing, and feel one can but agree with his impression of the sense of impending disaster that accompanies the running of a Wade drag saw!

Reply to
Nick H