rare? unlisted? not available anywhere? lego set, can anyone help?

Hi all I am new to discussion and newsboards, so first I appologise if in wrong place.

I am trying to gain info about a lego set I have decided to sell on ebay, but am having second thoughts! It is a road safety kit which contains lego sets not listed anywhere i can find, it is quite big town type set. All the buildings, cars etc instructions are on cards and the main set up picture appears to be a photo. The kit box is just white with name on side. The sets are in proper lego boxes but as I say these are not listed anywhere. The set was a present in the early 1980's but I have no way of finding where it come from now. I thought it must be a promotional set - but not listed as such. Can any lego experts out there HELP or even point me in the right direction. Thanks Carl.

Reply to
Carl Ingman

What you describe sounds like a Dact Set. You can see a partial lists here:

Dacta sets have their instructions printed on large cards with a photo of the entire setup.

Are there any numbers on any of the boxes that will help to identify the set?

Reply to
Ken Rice