Need instructions for 5591 but they are not on Brickshelf. Can anyone help?

I purchased the great Model Team 5591 on EBay but it did not have instructions. Naturally, I was hoping they were on Brickshelf but that is one of the models for which the instructions are not there. Since it is an older model, I think it falls under the sets that Lego allows to have the instructions posted.

Is anyone who has these instructions able to post them to the web?

Or, does anybody have them for sale? I have tried to find a set for sale but have had no luck there either.

Thanks.

Greg in Cincinnati

Reply to
Greg Teets

Thank you.

I wish they would also. I am trying to collect every one.

Thanks.

Greg in Cincinnati

Reply to
Greg Teets