Looking for Neomega instructions

Got the Neomega SU-27 cockpit set but there aren't any instructions. Does anybody have a sheet they wouldn't mind scanning and mailing? Specifically need to see how the canopy frame works out.

Reply to
flak monkey

I have kept instruction sheets from 50 years of modelling and I managed to find the Su-27 (which I built with the Neomega set) in the stash, but it does not have a Neomega instruction sheet attached to it. If there had been one I would have kept them together. I also have an unopened Neomega cockpit set for the Su-34/32 and there is no insrtuction sheet with it. As I bought both sets at the same time from a retail shop, I suspect that there never were instructions issued with these. Derek Shaw

Reply to
Derek.Shaw

Thanks for looking Derek. Everything in the set is pretty self explanatory but I can't work out how the rear "deck" section of the canopy is meant to attach. There must be a trick I'm missing here. I'm thinking it must be necessary to actually take a razor saw to the kit's canopy to fit it but don't want to go that route until I'm sure.

Reply to
flak monkey