RUSSIAN JETS BLOWOUT SALE!!!!!

RUSSIAN JETS BLOWOUT! I've lost interest in building all my "russkiye samolyoty" - and my loss can be your gain! All the kits and books listed below are priced to SELL. Prices are in USD; shipping is extra. I prefer U.S. buyers (ease of mailing) but will ship worldwide if you're will to pay the U.S. Postal Services rates.

If you're a Russian jet modeler, there's something on the list to interest you! Contact me at snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net.

Spasibo bol'shoy!

Les (Friendly Airplane Asylum flack)

****************************************************************** 1/144 scale Revell Tu-95 Bear: Long out of production! All parts still on sprues. Excellent detail. $18.00

1/72 scale Italeri Il-28 Beagle: Twin-jet bomber. All parts still on sprues. BONUS

- includes Pavla resin ejection seats. $13.00

Amodel Yak-28PM: Twin-jet interceptor. All parts still on sprues. $16.00

KP MiG-17PM: Still the most accurate kit of this aircraft. BONUS - includes Extratech photoetch detail set, Neomega resin ejection seat. $7.00

KP MiG-19: Most parts still on sprues.BONUS - includes Extratech photoetched detail set, Neomega resin ejection seat. Cockpit walls painted; no assembly done. $7.00

KP MiG-21MF: Not as fancy as Fujimi kit, but more accurate! BONUS - includes large Eduard photoetched detail set, resin ejection seat. Bagged kit. $8.00

KP Su-25K: Great kit, crummy box. All parts still on sprues. $5.00

Revell MiG-29 UB. Two-seat trainer, excellent detail. $5.00

Neomega KM-1 resin ejection seat for MiG-21/-23 $2.00

Plus Model Su-27 cockpit placards $2.00

CMK Warsaw Pact pilots: 3 resin figures. $4.00

BOOKS Tu-16 Badger In Action. Squadron/Signal. $5.50

The Soviet SST by Howard Moon. The story of the Tu-144 supersonic airliner. Hardbound, 276 pages. Many B&W photos. $5.00

Soviet Air Power by Bill Sweetman/Bill Gunston. The classic late 70s reference for Soviet military aircraft. Hardbound, 190 pages full of color pix and illustrations. $8.00

Russian Propliners and Jetliners by Colin Ballentine. Color photos of Russian airliners from the An-2 thru the Tu-144. Softbound $6.00

Reply to
UmTutSut