Testors OV-10

You'll definitely need to add some detail to the Testors kit. It's a
very basic kit, and IIRC it's got more in common with a pre-production
machine than an operational aircraft.
I've got two detail sets from Missing Link and a cockpit detail set
from Medallion. These are in storage right now, so I can't tell you
what's in them. But I do know that the ML external set does require
cutting out a chunk of the center wing LE/Fuselage joint and replacing
it with a resin bit. These kits are at least 15 years old, so they
can't compare with today's resin technology but they are a vast
improvement over the kit bits.
Don't know if there's an Eduard or other etched metal set for it, but
it may be worthwhile seeking out.
Good luck, hope you find what you're looking for.

Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN
Reply to
Don McIntyre
Try *40* years old, courtesy of Hawk Models! ;-p
Reply to
Al Superczynski
Sorry, Al, I was referring to the resin bits. I remember seeing the "chrome" Bronco kit in the old Hawk box years and years and years ago. You're right, at LEAST 40 years. Don
Al Superczynski wrote:
Reply to
Don McIntyre
Spellcheckers can be a real b*tch, can't they? ;)
Reply to
Al Superczynski
You are TOO write, er, rite, I mean right! 8-) Don
Al Superczynski wrote:
Reply to
Don McIntyre