Testors OV-10

You'll definitely need to add some detail to the Testors kit. It's a very basic kit, and IIRC it's got more in common with a pre-production machine than an operational aircraft. I've got two detail sets from Missing Link and a cockpit detail set from Medallion. These are in storage right now, so I can't tell you what's in them. But I do know that the ML external set does require cutting out a chunk of the center wing LE/Fuselage joint and replacing it with a resin bit. These kits are at least 15 years old, so they can't compare with today's resin technology but they are a vast improvement over the kit bits. Don't know if there's an Eduard or other etched metal set for it, but it may be worthwhile seeking out. Good luck, hope you find what you're looking for. Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

Reply to
Don McIntyre

Try *40* years old, courtesy of Hawk Models! ;-p

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Reply to
Don McIntyre

Spellcheckers can be a real b*tch, can't they? ;)

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Reply to
Don McIntyre