Model kits for sale, mostly 1/48 aircraft

Model Kits for sale.

Kits are complete unless otherwise indicated. All are 1/48 unless otherwise indicated. Prices do not reflect shipping. I'm more than willing to wheel and deal, especially for quantity, just let me know. Prices are negotiable to some extent also. Trades for WWII 1/35 German armor considered.

Otaki Spitfire Mk VIII plus Falcon three plane conversion set. The Otaki kit has almost two complete kits, you probably have enough spares in your boxes now. The Falcon conversion is complete except for one canopy I think. The options are for a photo recon Spitfire plus two other conversions. $15

Planet Models factory sealed Thomas Morse S-4C Scout. $25

SMER SVA-5. Kit opened but complete. $3

Paasche H airbrush set with a load of extras. Has several tips and bottles. Like new, hardly used. $45

Williams Brothers Pitcairn Autogyro. Complete except one half of one main landing gear wheel missing. Easily replaced. $10

Revell-Monogram Bell Huey UH-1C. Kit complete and comes with some paints. $5

Italeri UH-1N. $15

Revell SH-2 Seasprite with two Cobra Company resin conversions. Kit is complete as are the resin conversions. One set is for the interior, the second for the exterior. $35

Academy/Minicraft T-38A. Kit is complete and includes a resin cockpit set. $6

Testors Ryan PT-20. $5

Sierra Scale Models PT-19. This is a vacuform kit but is excellent, fit and finish similar to a regular injection kit. $20

Special Hobbies X-15A-2. $15

Eduard Profipack Bell X-1 $17

Academy/Minicraft F-5B, comes with a resin cockpit set. $6

Hawk Lockheed U-2A $15

Lindberg X-3, factory sealed. $8

Czech Model FJ-1 $15

ESCI/ERTL FJ-2/3 $15

Lindberg F11F $5

Testors T-38A, comes with a resin cockpit set $6

Very Old Monogram T-28B. Kit is complete but is in a different box. The original box top is included only. $10

Lindberg Stearman PT-17 $6

Lindberg Curtiss JN-4 $6

Nieuport 24/27 vacuform kit. Great kit with metal parts. Can be built into either version. $10

Lindberg P-6E $6

SMER Avro 504K $5

Blue Max Spad VII C.1 $23

Smer SVA-5 $3

Monogram Special Edition B-26, comes with resin parts including a TD wheel set $20

Monogram TBD-1, factory sealed with TD wheel set. $10

Hasegawa SBD-4 with a Teknics brass PE set, also has a Squadron canopy set. $18

Tamiya Vought F4U-1D. $12

Tamiya Mitsubishi A6M3 $10

Accurate Miniatures SBD-5 $20

Modelcraft Noorduyn Norseman UC-64. This kit has the cockpit floor and rear bulkhead assembled only. $13

Eduard 1/35 photo etch zimmerit set for the Tamiya Sturmtiger $5

AMT F7F-2/2N factory sealed. $18

AMT F7F-3 factory sealed. $18

Matchbox AD-5/A-1E Skyraider. Comes with a TD wheel set and Cobra Company cockpit detail set. The box is beat up, but the kit is complete. Also, a couple spare parts for the CC set are missing, but only small, easily manufactured items like the control stick. $40

Old Monogram P-47D, factory sealed. $7

Old Monogram SNJ Miller with TD wheel set. $7

Old Monogram T-6 with Sierra Scale Models BC-1 conversion. $25

Reply to
Tom Izbrand

I have a partially built Tiger I, Tamiya brand, 1/35th scale if you're interested. It also comes with the free tank crew PLUS I bought an additional set of crewmen. Not sure of the price though. Contact me if you'd like to know more!

Jp

Reply to
jplatter