Kits for Sale (mostly 1/48)

Hello all,

I am building up a webpage with kits for sale, all from my private stock. Most kits are 3 to 15 years old (since I bought them), and some of them are out-of-production or do include add-ons (resin, etched, decals, conversions, etc. etc.). I am moving next year, and so I need to sell them.

If you are interested, you might have a look here:

All prices are in Swiss Francs. For a rough estimate, you can translate 10 CHF into 8 US$ or into 6 =E2=82=ACuro. For all questions, do n= ot hesitate to contact me.

Regards, Peter

Reply to
thunderbit2000