For Sale: 1/32 and 1/48 F-15D/E's including (1) Bldrs Package

The following items are offered for sale or trade(list at bottom of page) at this time. Prepayment w/ money order preferred, will gladly accept personal checks from individuals I've dealt w/ previously if they don't mind waiting for funds to clear my bank.

A) 1/32 Revell F-15D/E Package (two aircraft) This package was purchased with full intentions of using aftermarket parts to built up, but seeing as those items are almost non exsistant, I ended up purchasing/trading for a couple of Tamiya "E"s so will have no use for these. Both kits appear to be complete, many parts off sprues but when I received the kits several months ago, I did a comparison (side by side) w/ parts contained in both kits and they all seemed to be accounted for but seeing as I have a full parts listing or complete sprue(s) to check it by, I can't 100% guarantee all parts are there. Kits contained within their seperate boxes, some parts in bags, off sprues, on sprues etc. Decals and clear plastic parts are all accounted for. $35.00 shipped for both CONUS

B) 1/48 Revell F-15E Builders Package (two aircraft) This was originally purchased in a package w/ the above described kits and was purchased as is. The package contains two complete Revell F-15E kits, kit number 85-5511 (not the PM kit) and includes a Blackbox cockpit set and Two Bobs #48-026 "Strike Eagles Mountain Home Avengers" decals (complete). The Kits are complete however one was slightly modified, in the form of having the upper and lower fuselage halves glued (decent job..could use a little step sanding) and intake trunks are assembled and installed (no interior paint) and having the flaps cut (also nice job). Most parts are still on sprues but some are loose. One cockpit tub was primered(with airbrush) as well. $36.00 shipped Priority CONUS

Email me if interested: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Thanks for looking.

Reply to
P8ntGuns4Sale