Kits for sale or trade - US only, cheap!

I accept PayPal, cashier's check, or money orders ? or a personal
check if we've traded before. To see my eBay feedback, do a search by
seller for my eBay ID: fearlessraccoon
FS/T: 144th DML Su-27 Sea Flanker & Tornado IDS ? CONUS
These 2 kits are being sold as a package only. These DML kits in
144th are very nicely detailed for this scale. The Sea Flanker has
the cool gray tri-color camo, while the Tornado IDS kit has very
colorful markings for Jabo G32 30th anniversary. I'm only asking $10
INCLUDING shipping to the Continental US only, or roughly the
equivalent in trade (and I build just about anything, any scale,
including ships and armor but not cars).
FS/T: Amodel 72nd Kamov Ka-52 Attack Helo ? CONUS
New Tool, limited-run, nice recessed panel lines. $10 INCLUDING
shipping to the Continental US only, or trade.
FS/T: 28th SPAD XIII, Revell of Germany ? CONUS only
This is the Revell of Germany issue. PLEASE NOTE: the decals are
missing, and the upper wing is warped. $10 INCLUDING shipping to the
Continental US only, or trade.
FS/T: 144th Academy PBY & DC-3 ? CONUS only
These kits in 144th are VERY nicely detailed for this scale. The
PBY-5A includes markings for early 1941 Blue-Grey or the very colorful
USAF Rescue version; the DC-3 includes markings for Pan Am, Swiss Air,
or an orange KLM bird. $10 INCLUDING shipping to the Continental US
only, or trade.
FS/T: 72nd ESCI/Ertl Tornado IDS ? CONUS only
This kit includes markings for RAF Desert Storm sharkmouth or Royal
Saudi planes. It includes, among other munitions, the hard to find
Kormoran missile and the MW1 Area Weapons Dispenser. $7 INCLUDING
shipping to the Continental US only, or trade.
FS/T: 48th Revell/Monogram B-25J ? CONUS only
This is kit #5512, the recent Revell re-issue of the classic Monogram
kit. I'm only asking $12 INCLUDING shipping to the Continental US
only, or roughly the equivalent in trade (and I build just about
anything, any scale, including ships and armor but not cars).
Reply to
Tom Test
For what its worth, I have bought from Tom in the past, and would certainly not hesitate to do in again.... -Bill
Reply to
RC Boater