Kits for sale or trade - US only, cheap!

I accept PayPal, cashier's check, or money orders ? or a personal check if we've traded before. To see my eBay feedback, do a search by seller for my eBay ID: fearlessraccoon

FS/T: 144th DML Su-27 Sea Flanker & Tornado IDS ? CONUS These 2 kits are being sold as a package only. These DML kits in

144th are very nicely detailed for this scale. The Sea Flanker has the cool gray tri-color camo, while the Tornado IDS kit has very colorful markings for Jabo G32 30th anniversary. I'm only asking $10 INCLUDING shipping to the Continental US only, or roughly the equivalent in trade (and I build just about anything, any scale, including ships and armor but not cars).

FS/T: Amodel 72nd Kamov Ka-52 Attack Helo ? CONUS New Tool, limited-run, nice recessed panel lines. $10 INCLUDING shipping to the Continental US only, or trade.

FS/T: 28th SPAD XIII, Revell of Germany ? CONUS only This is the Revell of Germany issue. PLEASE NOTE: the decals are missing, and the upper wing is warped. $10 INCLUDING shipping to the Continental US only, or trade.

FS/T: 144th Academy PBY & DC-3 ? CONUS only These kits in 144th are VERY nicely detailed for this scale. The PBY-5A includes markings for early 1941 Blue-Grey or the very colorful USAF Rescue version; the DC-3 includes markings for Pan Am, Swiss Air, or an orange KLM bird. $10 INCLUDING shipping to the Continental US only, or trade.

FS/T: 72nd ESCI/Ertl Tornado IDS ? CONUS only This kit includes markings for RAF Desert Storm sharkmouth or Royal Saudi planes. It includes, among other munitions, the hard to find Kormoran missile and the MW1 Area Weapons Dispenser. $7 INCLUDING shipping to the Continental US only, or trade.

FS/T: 48th Revell/Monogram B-25J ? CONUS only This is kit #5512, the recent Revell re-issue of the classic Monogram kit. I'm only asking $12 INCLUDING shipping to the Continental US only, or roughly the equivalent in trade (and I build just about anything, any scale, including ships and armor but not cars).

Reply to
Tom Test

For what its worth, I have bought from Tom in the past, and would certainly not hesitate to do in again....

-Bill

Reply to
RC Boater