FS/T - 14 FSM, 2 SAMI, 2 AFI, 3 Combat Aircraft, etc. - US only

I have for sale or trade in the US a collection of magazines. Here's what I've got:

Scale Aviation Modeler International; Vol 13 issue 10 (complete, covers Fiat G.91, EF-2000, Hase Beaufighter, and MDC's 32nd Typhoon); Vol 13 issue 12 (two pages torn out on the HS-123, also covers MPM

48th Pe-2, Eduard Bf 110E, Airfix T.5 BAC Lightning conversion, much more).

Air Fan International: Dec 95, March 96

Combat Aircraft: Sept 97, Nov 97, and two more labeled Vol 4, No.5 and Vol 8, No.4

Fine Scale Modeler: Nov 99, Dec 99, March 00, April 00, May 01, Sept

01, Nov 01, March 02, and April 02, PLUS Oct 07, Nov 07, Dec 07, Jan 08, and Feb 08.

Also: "Warplane" #103 (nice Huey Cobra fold-out cutaway), "Combat Report" Jan/Feb 87, and an Aviation News from Feb 90 (Story of the Fiat G-91Y)

Please note: most of the FSMs have had 1 or 2 pages of kit reviews review torn out, but the other magazines are complete and in excellent shape. I'll ship them in a Priority Mail Flat Fee box (which will cost me $9). Or if you live near Chicago, we can arrange something.

I will sell these for $20 (I'll pay for shipping), or trade for a prop kit of roughly equal value. If there is no interest here, I just might donate these - but I need to clear away room in my crowded office!

All the best, Tom Test

Reply to
VoicesOn