FS/FT: recent SAMI, Model Aircraft Monthly, and FSM mags

I have an assortment of very recent modeling magazines for sale or trade (to the US only, please). Here is a list of what I have to offer:

6 complete examples (from 2006 and 2007), in as-new condition of: Scale Aviation Modeller Inernational (SAMI) Volume 12 Issues 5, 8, 9, and 11; Volume 13 Issues 2 and 3.

One complete, as new: Model Aircraft Monthly Volume 5 Issue 11 (Nov.

2006 - "Suez Special" focuses on Operation Musketeer")

6 Fine Scale Modeler magazines (please note - these have one or two pages of kit reviews removed!): Dec 2004, May 2005, March 2006, October 2006, Nov. 2006 (Jumbo issue), and March 2007

The SAMI and MAM mags cost $8 new in the US, FSM goes for $5.50, so the cost of this collection of magazines was over $85. I will sell these for $25 including shipping via Media Mail, or would consider a trade for kits/aftermarket items of similar value. If you wish to buy them I much prefer payment via PayPal.

Also, there are so many articles in these magazines that quite honestly I'm not willing to take time to write up everything that's in them - sorry, but it would just be too tedious. If you enjoy airplane modeling, I'm quite sure you'll find plenty of reading to keep you happy!

All the best, Tom Test

Reply to
VoicesOn