RIP - Kevin Davis

its odd, less than a month ago i and a bud hung out with the Blue Angels in El Centro,Ca. I spent a little time with many of the team members, and remember Keven, as he gave me all the time in the world to chat with him, answer questions, and generally SHMOOZE.

He stuck me as honest , sincere, and an outstanding person.

It was his plane that went down in South Carolina yesterday, and I am deeply saddend.

Here is a pic of He and I from last month.

RIP

Reply to
G.I.D.

Sounds like you made a friend and now he's gone. You have my sympathies. As an aside, you look rather familiar, like a squadronmate of mine when I was in VF-24 or VF-211 in the mid 80's. Can't remember his name to save my bacon though.

Reply to
Disco58