kits for sale

for the ho guys.

model power movie house-lots of features and options atlas passenger station kit walthers cornerstone series stock yard wlathers cornerstone series double track truss bridge

asking $10 each or will trade for aircraft kits. dig out those matchbox and lindberg, kids. i charge actual shipping of your choice of mode and no charge for packing, ets.

Why is it that I can't send you an e~mail. I wanted to know st what you had in the way of HO items. What's up with that.??

... cyberborg ..........

,,

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"
quick LooK into My Life

cyberborg 4000

because of the trolls and idiots. but if you email me at t100rAThotmailDOTcom i will give you my real email and help you out. can you see the things to change ok? thanks.