eBay auction: lots of AFV kits, references and accessories

eBay auction: lots of AFV kits, references and accessories

I've collected too much stuff and it's time for me to thin the stack a bit again. I've put up 47 auctions including lots of OOP and rare references, kits and accessories. Mostly WW2 stuff.

Including 3 Hunnicutt US Armor books, DML M4A1, DML Firefly Ic, Jaguar Stug III D Interior, Resicast Sherman DD, Verlinden, Eduard, etc.

If you're interested, have a look:

I live in the US but am willing to ship internationally. Canadian bidders can avoid duties because I can ship from a Canadian address, too. Thanks for you time.

Best regards, Roy

Reply to
roy chow