See My New Website, Please

All, My website is up and running now. Not much there except my AMT Klingon cruiser rebuild. Please check it out. Comments welcome.

TF

Reply to
T. Forward

Chris

Uh, yeah...sorry.

Woopsie!

TF

Reply to
T. Forward

It could be just me, but I think you're missing a few links where the text seems to imply there should be one. Most prominently, the "email me here" thing.

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel

Wow. That was kind of obvious. Fixed now. Thanks.

TF

Reply to
T. Forward