Kits for sale

I need to send these and get paid v quick. Its so i can see my chick in Germany next week. A postal order would be best as i need the cash before Fri.

Kits are like new. Some of my fave kits and a very reluctant sale.

Fujimi H18 FG2 Firebirds.

2x FG 25th Aniv Royal collecttion £15 each Postage £2 each or cheaper combined. Had these many years and not seen them for sale but i heard the 25th aniv is out as a ltd ed for £25

Revell 1/8 (yes damn big) F40. i think this is £69ish new, will take £30 plus £7 postage as its damn big and heavy. or collect from Sheffield.

ta

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

duh 72nd scale