For sale Fujimi kits

I have some kits i must sell by the weekend, i leave for Germany early next week, and been let down with some cash im owed, so as it stands i dont have enough petrol money to get back....

I have 8 or 9 72nd Mig21's each are differant, some are sealed, rest are open but complete

I have some A6's too, A and E's i think, and some EA6A's

I can dig out the details of what they are if anyone wants to email me....

Cant sell em dirt cheap cos i need as much cash as possible, i cant even afford breakdown cover for the car i got last week and dossing in my car for

2 weeks while im over there.

Either cash into my back, or a PO that must get to me for Sat....i can post them quick, and been on here years so im pretty trusty worthy, dealt with many people.

I really love these kits, my fave but im screwed...

Can be collected from Sheffield or posted email me, its valeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Reply to
Jules