Model rocket kits for sale.................

Well, its time to thin the herd of kits Ihave collected over the years..and will never finish. Big ones, Collectible ones,
etc.......None have been started and they are still in the original box or bag with a header. Im in the USA. Thanks
ESTES HONEST JOHN #2166 $50 ESTES V-2 #1952 $50 ESTES SATURN V #2157 30TH ANNIVERSARY $80 ESTES GEMINI TITAN #1978 $50 ESTES TITAN II #1918 $45 ESTES MERCURY ATLAS #2111 $50 ESTES COMANCHE III #1382 ESTES MERCURY REDSTONE #1241 K-41 $50 ESTES NORTH COAST ROCKETRY ELIMINATOR #3504 $75 ESTES MINI BOMARC #0845 $35 ESTES SATURN 1-B #1229 $90 ESTES TITAN 3 E #2019 $50 ESTES BLUE BIRD ZERO #1335 $50 ESTES DER V-3 #1970 $30 ESTES JUPITER C #1976 $25 ESTES MAGNUM # 2032 $20 ESTES SDI SATELLITE #2003 $25 ESTES SILVER COMET #2141 #25 ESTES ORBITAL TRANSPORT #1259 $20 ESTES PEGASUS #1376 #25 ESTES CHEROKEE D #K-47 $40 ESTES GEO SAT LV #1977 $25
Where's my Mint Estes Saturn V that I paid for weeks ago? I see you're selling it again even though you promised me you mailed it week before last. Where are all the kits you've sold on ROL and not delivered? Is that the police knocking at your door?
Jeff - what is the deal? Your not going to get away with this.
UPnorthguy wrote:

I'm in LUCK!
I live just 1 hour away from you!
Email me to set up a time (Friday or Saturday work best) to meet you face to face, and I'll buy some of these from you in person. I'd like to see them all too. I mean - what could be better? You sell me some kits, and I get to come back here and tell everyone that you do actually do have these things to sell, and aren't just pulling a SCAM! Are you OK with that?
Let me know what works well for you. And please - don't ship these things via USPS, as the people at your local post office must all be totally incompetent. I've shipped hundreds of things over the past two years via USPS, and haven't had even one thing lost. Yet amazingly, every single thing you send is lost. That's a pretty bad losing streak, man....
Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you.
Friday or Saturday, your house. See you then! ;)
Todd
More information on how to make Jonesy a star of Cops on TV
Michigan Attorney General High Tech Crime Unit
Go to https://www.ag.state.mi.us/forms/w3htc_c01_new.asp and fill out a Computer/Internet Crime Complaint Form. Be sure to mail in the backup documents with a copy of your form and Web File Number, or your complaint will be incomplete. You get your Web File Number automatically when you Submit the completed Computer/Internet Crime Complaint Form.
Traverse City Police Department
Before the detectives will go out to Jonesy's house they need to have referrals from your local police department. Call your local police (or county attorney or district attorney or whatever) and make a complaint. Tell them the bad guy's local police department is the Traverse City Police Department, 851 Woodmere Avenue, Traverse City, Michigan, 49684, 231-995-5150.
Federal Trade Commission
Go to https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq $.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01 and fill out a FTC Consumer Complaint Form.
United States Postal Service
Go to http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/MailFraudComplaint.htm and fill out a U.S. Postal Inspection Service Mail Fraud Complaint Form. This one may be particularly helpful because Jonesy is saying the post office lost all our kits.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
The Internet Fraud Complaint Center is a partnership of the FBI and the National While Collar Crime Center. Go to http://www.ifccfbi.gov/cf1.asp and fill out an IFCC Complaint Referral Report.
Final thoughts.
Some agencies say they don't resolve individual complaints, but if we all fill out these forms, they won't be individual complaints. We also have the benefit of very specific information about who Jonesy is, where he lives, how old he is, and where he banks (from the backs of your canceled checks). If you make it that easy for law enforcement to put their hands on him, it's more likely they'll go get him. Please don't let this slide. Here, again, is as much as I've been able to find out about him.
Jeff or Jeffrey Jones 1760 Sawyer Road Traverse City, Michigan 49684 (231) 943-8648
DOB: January 8, 1957
ROL ID and email address Upnorthguy snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Ebay ID and email address jcjones snipped-for-privacy@coslink.net
Also check rec.models.scale where there's lots of bad stuff about him under "Jonesy." Apparently he has used lots of aliases and email addresses.
Something's decidedly off-center here.
Who is this fellow snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com?
I looked in rec.models.scale. No posts containing 'jones', ' jonsey' or 'jcjones' in the tag lines.
I looked on ROL. No posts that I found about jcjones.
I looked on ebay. Jcjones feedback profile is adequate, and goes back some 7 years. One pissing contest with someone, just last month.
Kevin OClassen
You missed something as I checked on R.M.S. and found dozens of complaints about this fellow spamming and scamming several newsgroups and yahoo groups..
Kevin OClassen wrote:

I did a google groups search for Jonesy, heres a nice thread: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.models.scale/browse_thread/thread/53a620028bdcad19/3673e2f571601c9d?q=jonsey&rnum=1&hl=en#3673e2f571601c9d
He's being very Jerry like - threatening to sue anyone who says anything bad about him for libel. ;)
If you'd bother to check upnorthguy's feedback on ROL you'd see that at least eight people have been cheated by him, some with multiple kits. I bet you'd be singing a different tune if you'd been cheated. How about putting your money where your mouth is and buying one of his kits? I'll (re)buy that Estes Saturn V kit if you're brave enough to try to get it from him and succeed.
And as to your concern about my email address, they're automatically truncated by rmr. Surely you knew that. You didn't seem concerned when upnorthguy didn't give a name or email address.
Does this help? Let me know when your kit from upnorthguy arrives.
Jim Parker rekrapmij at yahoo dot com
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

Eh?

Something about your missive just doesn't garner sympathy. Maybe it's the tone.
--
Tweak

Tweak wrote:

Hey Tweak, exactly what is the correct "tone" a fraud victim should use?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com says...

The tone where you are not an asshole to everyone else, yeah, that's the one. Save it for the guy that "supposedly" ripped you off.
--
Tweak

If your concern is that I asked that it not be archived, it's not something that I chose. I think it's an automatic option to save server space. I searched for how to change this, and I got an instruction on an option to change, but I can't find the option change screen. I certainly want this whole thread archived so that people can search for Jones the crook and also see how victims are treated by some of their fellow rocketeers.
Jim Parker rekrapmij at yahoo period com

"I have not yet received all my prepaid HPR magazines for the past 5 years, so please renew me!"

I got mine - sucks for you. Did you see your hero Bruce Kelly on Master Blasters last night?
Jerry Irvine wrote:

jerry, Maybe you should concentrate on your own fraud judgment and felony convictions.
Oh, and don't forget your DOT fine, the DOT hasn't.