older model kits for sale

we have a LOT of older out of production model kits for immediate sale in all categories. aviation, car, motorcycle, anime, figure, AFV, ships, etc. plastic, wood, diecast, resin. we are happy to ship anywhere in the world. credit cards and Paypal orders accepted. stop by and visit!

-- Gasoline Alley Antiques Thousands of Vintage & Collectible Toys, Model Kits, Nostalgia and Sports Memorabilia for sale. Over 120,000 items listed, with over

15,000 photographed. We UPDATE daily. Stop by and visit.
KEITHLYT