vintage model kits for sale

hello - we have thousands of out of production model kits for immediate sale. aviation, nautical, automotive, figural, anime, military, miscellaneous. Resin, plastic, wood. All companies, all kinds, all scales. We are happy to ship anywhere in the world. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, PAYPAL, Bid Pay, cash, checks, money orders. All kits are described and priced - NOT an auction. Stop by and visit.

Reply to
Gasoline Alley Antiques

Better take out a loan.The prices are five times Higher than anyone else's My brain is like lightning......One big flash and it's gone

Reply to
Mike Maze

and html on a text server? i saw their online site and was disgusted by the prices.

I won't mention the two "factory sealed" 40+ year old kits I ordered last year.No outside seal but the pieces inside were in ziplocs..."yellow and blue make green" ha...

Reply to
Eyeball2002308