older vintage model kits for sale

Hello. we offer thousands of older, vintage model kits for immediate sale. all items priced, not an auction. we have cars, trucks, motorcycles, aviation, airliners, buildings, figures, anime, sci-fi, military AFV, nautical, trains, catalogs, etc. Plastic, wood, resin, metal. all scales. fully described, many photographed. Many rare and exotic kits. we accept credit cards on our secure server, or we can accept Paypal. We are happy to ship anywhere in the world. Stop by and visit.

link to main MODEL KIT page:

Gasoline Alley Antiques

For the benefit of older modellers, this is a fascinating site to browse through. Names like Maircraft, Comet, Burkhard, etc. bring back many memories of kits built in the past when a kit consisted of a box of balsa wood parts and an instruction sheet. Them was the days (and some of us built some pretty neat models out of them).

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey