older model kits for sale

we have recently added 100's of kits to the thousands we already had listed on our website. wood, plastic, resin, diecast. Almost all of them are older, obsolete, out of production. auto, truck, motorcycles, airplanes, airliners, jets, helicopters, military vehicles, nautical, science fiction, railroadiana, horse drawn, figures, buildings, oddball and unusual, anime. We have over 10,000 vintage kits in stock. we are happy to ship anywhere in the world. We also stock thousands of older, discontinued toys in all fields as well as diecast, battery operated, tin lithographed, etc. we accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover as well as PAYPAL or BIDPAY. Please, stop by and visit.

Gasoline Alley Antiques