OOP model kits & diecast for sale

We have added hundreds of obsolete, out of production model kits to our website recently. we have thousands offered for immediate sale. We will ship anywhere in the world and we accept credit cards and Paypal. Stop by and check us out. Happy Holidays!
-- Gasoline Alley Antiques Thousands of Vintage & Collectible Toys, Model Kits, Nostalgia and Sports Memorabilia for sale. Over 50,000 items listed, with over 5,000 photographed. We UPDATE daily. Stop by and visit. http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com