Birthday Sale - almost everything on sale!

Happy Birthday to me - and you

Almost everything has been put on sale at Straa-Vald Parts. The sale runs untill Sunday the 12th of September.

We recently parted out some sets, for instance 1381, 4402 and a few others. We also have a few rare promo sets:

  • 4051 (Nesquik Bunny)
  • 7212 (Airline Promo)
  • 5016, 5017, 5018 (Duracell Sports Promo)

We accept most types of payments including credit card funded Paypal payments, cash in a registered letter (USD, Euro and Danish Kroner), IBAN bank transfers and more.

Shipping charges can be seen under Shipping Policy and includes handling and packing material. Only insurance is extra.

Enjoy your shopping experience

Carsten Straaberg

-- to respond by email, remove two first dots and whats between them.

Reply to
Carsten Straaberg