Coventry Victor for sale

Gentlemen,

A kind donator to IF has the following engine for sale if anybody interested initially contact me. Details are: single cyl diesel 7/9 HP (revs probably

1500) marine unit water-cooled,2/1 mechanical gearbox,serial No 28238.Engine sat in a neglected boat for at least 20 yrs,it was a bit stiff but I started it ok after it was removed from boat .I have replaced necessary bearings in gearbox,the reduction box needs assembly,comes with new fuel filter,thought it should be worth £50 as is.

The gentleman is in Bristol.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman