Coventry Victor for sale

Gentlemen,
A kind donator to IF has the following engine for sale if anybody interested
initially contact me. Details are: single cyl diesel 7/9 HP (revs probably
1500) marine unit water-cooled,2/1 mechanical gearbox,serial No 28238.Engine
sat in a neglected boat for at least 20 yrs,it was a bit stiff but I started
it ok after it was removed from boat .I have replaced necessary bearings in
gearbox,the reduction box needs assembly,comes with new fuel filter,thought
it should be worth £50 as is.
The gentleman is in Bristol.
Martin P
Reply to