COVENTRY VICTOR AC4

Hi all can anybody give me some info on Coventry victor ac4 Neptune engines. I have just got my hands on a military generator run by a cv4 motor. also i need parts any of you guys know of anyone with a governor cover and lever. any info appreciated . link to pictures below. cheers triumphkev.

triumph kev

I thought I was one for large heavy lumps, that skid must weight as much as the engine. I cant help you but I'm sure somebody will have already emailed you of NG as a friend of mine has similar engines.

Mart> Hi all

Reply to
Campingstoveman

yep it took two of us to put it in the van and two to put the engine in and three to put the gen in my back woz killing me. cheers anyway got a manual now.

Reply to
triumph kev

Could be of interest:-

Nick H

cheers nick. sorry i did not reply work away from home. checked the link can get som parts from him. cheers again.

Reply to
triumph kev